Thursday, October 9, 2008

Life....

I work six days a week now. I am working three jobs. Dixie Ambulance, Dispatch, and Ivins Fire and Rescue. Lately the days have been long and tiring. It's nice to go home and see my beautiful kids. I just can't keep up with them sometimes.

My sweet son Mckade is such a smartie pants he remembers everything, except the things like clean up your room, no you can't go to the neighbor kids house, or no cookies for breakfast! He loves his animals! He just taught Sugar our little terrier how to eat treats, she is very good at it now lol. (dont tell him but she was a little snack hog anyway), and he just taught Hank the big German Shephard how to lay down (he should be called lazy Hank). The Pot Belly Pig is another story he loves to eat and squeel but I know Mckade taught him that too.

As for Aidan Camrin I think his brother Mckade was up to his teaching techniques again and taught him to scream cuz that is all he does. He is starting to talk alot he calls Brandon "Honey", and man is that funny. We give Brandon alot of crap for it. I am Honey too of course but he calls Mckade "Kade", and his aunt Andrea Da, he can swear and that's always nice. One little slip up and he says the not nice version of crap all the time.

Well I will get some pictures and post them soon, peace.. smile!

2 comments:

Schimmy said...

so who is doing the blog? Serena or Brandon. schimbeck-fam.blogspot.com

Schimmy said...

btw this 2x37 not my better half i dont know why her pic shows up. I think she has hijacked my Password and login