Monday, March 9, 2009

Blogging again!

To all those who keep asking me when I am going to blog again. Well here ya go!

I am now 17 weeks prego with # 3 Wa Hoo! I can't wait to find out what it is. I am now working one job instead of three. I work in dispatch 3 days a week and it's still kinda taking a toll on my energy. My kids are getting huge. Aidan is talking up a storm and loves to ride his scooter, and as always his temper continues on. McKade has received many certificates in school for his reading he is doing a great job he read the whole book Green Eggs and Ham to me in the truck on the way to the store one day. It makes me a little sad just because I would like him to stay little.

Brandon and I are going to Anaheim, CA in 4 days just he and I. It's going to be interesting. I don't know how to function away from the kids. I will miss them but it will be a nice break. We are going to California and I am prego what am I going to do?! The beach sounds nice, maybe a spa, and nice dinners.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hurray Sarina! I'm so proud of you, and you have a cute background too! Welcome back to the blogging world!

Keep us updated on when you're gonna find out what #3 is.

A California trip?!? Oh, you lucky gal! I'm super jealous!