Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Husband

My husband is 6 foot something looks like santa without the white hair and beard, and instead of a red suit he wears a blue suit with a badge that says I'm the man! Just teasing he is a hot guy when he is not showing people how to do high kicks lol.

Ahhh I have a great husband he has been sooo good to me! He is covering my shifts at Dixie Ambulance, dealing with my mood swings, bringing me food as we pass on our shift changes, and giving me back rubs at midnight when I get home from work. I know things are not always perfect but he is making this life being pregnant very easy. He is great with the kids! It's easy for him because he is still pretty much a kid at heart. I can't wait for our adventure on Friday when we go on our little mini vacation in California! I am excited to see how romantic he can get. Any of you who know my husband that is like pulling teeth! When I tell him he needs to say something nice to me he tells me my hair smells good! So he is not very romantic but he is very sweet when he wants to be.

3 comments:

Misty said...

Yay for two posts in a row!!! :D
And HAHA to the high-kick thing!

Ora said...

Brandon's high kicks! Oh, the memories! I am jealous of you too! Try not to think of the kids too much... and just "Live in the Moment" - let your hair down - as much as a pregnant woman can!

The Wasek Family said...

Sounds like your husband is about as romantic as mine! Sucks sometimes huh! I guess it teaches us to appreciate the other ways they show their love.