Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy freekin Holidays

I really have no excuse why I have not been on here. Well maybe I do, I now have 3 children no matter how beautiful they are they take allot of time and all of my patience. I have a sweet baby 4 months old now! He is named after his daddy. Tanner Brandon Haws. His first name I just loved because well just cuz. His second name is perfect because everything about him is his daddy. I will post a picture up here soon. Aidan is still our little tornado, keeping me running around the house to save all the breakables. McKade is my little sensitive guy either really happy or really upset about something never just a happy medium. I hope its just the age! We now have no relatives living with us it is very quiet other than the 3 kids screaming. My new hobby is finding coupons I like getting free items in the mail and paying only tax on items at the store. I am now weekly pushing myself to see what good deal I can get! I can't wait till I am one of those mommies that comes home with 2,000.00 worth of groceries for only 50.00 out of pocket. I miss you all and can't wait to see what you are all up to.

1 comment:

Ora said...

You need to show me how to do that!!